The Kenwood Press
News: 11/15/2017

Permit assistance for bridge damage

Do you have a bridge that was damaged in the fire? There will be a presentation on Nov. 28, at 10 a.m., that will discuss the regulatory boundaries and the basics of emergency permitting. The meeting is at the Permit Sonoma (aka Permit and Resource Management Department) hearing room, 2550 Ventura Ave. in Santa Rosa.

If your bridge was damaged or destroyed in the fire, you qualify for emergency permits.

Permit Sonoma can guide you through the environmental and regulatory permit process. Assistance from regulators can help landowners design and implement projects that have minimal impacts to natural resources. At the meeting, property owners can also get assistance from representatives of other agencies, including the Regional Water Quality Control Board, California Department of Fish & Wildlife, and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.

For more information, contact Rich Stabler at Permit Sonoma,, or call 565-8352.