Meditation classes at the Kenwood Depot
Tuesday March 22nd - 6:30pmMeditation classes will soon start at the Kenwood Depot, with both beginner and experienced meditators welcome.
This will be a five-week series on Tuesday evenings, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m., from March 22 to April 19.
Practice leader Diane Moore will offer mediation instruction using a simple Zen awareness practice. The following qualities will be reviewed:
• Stillness: learning how to settle down in mind and body
• Perseverance: learning to stay with all the ups and downs of our lives
• Clear seeing: seeing through our conditioned beliefs and strategies
• Willingness: learning to acknowledge and embrace whatever life presents including anger, fear, and confusion, as an opportunity to learn
• Loving kindness: learning to awaken to the loving kindness that is the nature of our being
To reserve space, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 529-0257. Registration is free. Donations toward cost of space rental are welcome.