Posted on

Notice to Readers: The ….

Notice to Readers:

The Kenwood Press publishes home improvement and construction classified advertisements from companies and individuals who have been licensed by the State of California, and from those who are not. All licensed contractors are required by State law to list their license number in advertisements offering their services. State law also requires that contractors performing work totaling $500 or more (including materials and labor) must be licensed by the Contractors State License Board (CLSB) to work in California. For further information, contact the Contractors’State License Board at