Sonoma Raceway kicks off Thanksgiving Food Drive
The Sonoma Raceway is holding its annual Thanksgiving Food Drive now through Nov. 19 to benefit North Bay residents in need.
Race fans and community members can donate at several North Bay locations, and all food collected through the drive will be distributed to two Sonoma County food banks: Friends in Sonoma Helping (FISH) and the Redwood Empire Food Bank in Santa Rosa.
Sonoma Raceway’s annual food drive has generated nearly 34 tons of food over the past 16 years, including more than 1,600 pounds in 2016.
Non-perishable food items for the Sonoma Raceway Thanksgiving Food Drive can be dropped off at the following locations:
• Sonoma Raceway (at Gate 1 or the main office), 29355 Arnold Dr. 800-870-RACE (7223), www.SonomaRaceway.com
• Sonoma Valley Fire & Rescue Authority, 630 2nd St. West, Sonoma. 996-2102, www.svfra.org
• Schell-Vista Fire Station, 22950 Broadway, Sonoma, CA 95476. 938-2633, www.schellvistafire.com
• Sonoma Market, 500 West Napa St., Sonoma, 996-3411, www.sonoma-glenellenmkt.com
• Glen Ellen Village Market, 13751 Arnold Dr., Glen Ellen, 996-6728, www.sonoma-glenellenmkt.com
• RKA, 7694 Bell Road, Windsor. 836-7659, www.rka-luggage.com
• Food items or donations can also be mailed to the raceway: c/o Jen Imbimbo, 29355 Arnold Dr., Sonoma, CA 95476.